Saturday, October 6, 2007

Prosperity

We all want to more prosperous not just in things but in health, spirit & love here are a few things I would like to share with you today!
Make a commitment to get yourself and keep yourself in the positive stream of life.
Refuse to indulge in casual conversation about the bad economy, the high cost of living, or about anything you really do not want to say “yes” to.
Eliminate such thoughts as “I can’t,” “I’m afraid,” and “There is not enough” from your consciousness.
Talk only about the things you want to see live and grow.
Keep your thoughts centered in the ideas of abundance, sufficiency, and well-being.
Occasionally give yourself a consciousness booster by affirming something like: God is my instant, constant, and abundant source of supply.
Remember, you are one with God­—the source of all that you will ever need.
Affirmation: God is my source, my all-sufficient supply. I have all I need to nourish, sustain, and prosper me today and every day.

No comments: