Sunday, October 7, 2007

Affirmations

Positive Affirmations work. They can be used to manifest your needs and bring positive and permanent change to your life.
Inner PeaceResting in the presence of pure peace, I experience serenity within my soul.
GuidanceSpirit within illumines my mind. I move forward with wisdom and clarity.
HealingAs an expression of divine life, I radiate strength and vitality.
ProsperityWith open hands and heart, I give and receive of Gods plenty.
World Peace The spirit of love unites every heart,blessing the planet with peace.
Prosperity Affirmation
In my growing awareness of God, divine ideas are revealed to me and I am richly prospered.
The spirit of God moves through me as divine ideas; I am abundantly prospered.
Centered in the awareness of God, I am ready, willing, and worthy to receive extraordinary abundance.
Centered in the awareness of God, the universe gives abundantly, I receive gratefully, and I give again generously.
God is my unfailing source and unlimited supply. I am prosperous!
I am one with the all-providing love of God that assures me of abundance.

Blessings!Faithworks2005Please visit my website www.freewebs.com/fporter/When praises go up blessing come down!

No comments: