Monday, October 22, 2007

Laughter

Laughter
"Let us come into his presence with thanksgiving:let us make a joyful noise to him with songs of praise!" -Psalm 95:2

It is wonderful how the memory of a funny story or a particular incident can bring joy to my heart and laughter to my lips years later.Laughter has power to turn a seemingly sad day into a happy one. It is good for me and also for those with whom I share my laughter.
When I laugh, I feel the positive effects throughout my body. As I relax, any tension I may have felt dissipates. I am positive & upbeat. Sharing as much joy as I can each day through laughter and smiles allows me to be an ambassador of goodwill. What a privilege it is to share the gladness of my soul with others!

Affirm This: Through laughter, I share the gladness of my soul.


Blessings!Faithworks2005Please visit my website www.freewebs.com/fporter/When praises go up blessing come down!

No comments: