Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Let Go, Let God

Let Go, Let God
"Trust in the Lord, and do good...... And he will give you the desires of your heart" -Psalm 37 3-4

I have learned not to give up when a door closes in my life because I know that God is opening a window to new opportunities.
So if I come to what seems like the end of a relationship or a way of life, I trust God and let go of all anxiety about such a change. Then I let God open the way to the new blessings that are in store for me.
As I let go, God shows me the way God gives me strength and courage to take the first step in a new direction or to go back one step, if that is necessary. As I let go to let God, I release fears and concerns about the future. God is guiding me to the place where I will find the greatest peace and fulfillment.

Affirm This:
As I let go and let God, I experience true peace and fulfillment.

Have a wonderfully blessed & productive day!
Faithworks2005Please visit my web site www.freewebs.com/fporter/When praises go up blessing come down!

No comments: