Sunday, October 21, 2007

Light at the end of the tunnel(angel message)

Three days ago as I was going for my early morning walk I was coming around the bend & I saw the brightest light I had ever seen, it scared me so I looked away, but I couldn't help but look back & as I did I saw a long, long, long tunnel & out of this tunnel came a bright ray of white light & the spirit began to speak" You must tell them that no matter what it is I am there, no matter how they feel I am there, no matter what they are going through I am there. I am the source so no matter how big it may be I am bigger, no matter how bad it may seem I am the solution,bring it to me, leave it with me my hands, they are the most capable hands that it can be it, I am , I am, I am the way the truth, the light, there is light at the end of the tunnel & it is I, I AM".

I was not impressed to write that message when I received it , but as I arose this morning the angels told me today was the day, so blessings from my angels to you!


Blessings!Faithworks2005Please visit my website www.freewebs.com/fporter/When praises go up blessing come down!

No comments: