Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Faith does work

People always ask me why faithworks, I tell them that faith does work, by faith mountains in our lives are moved, dreams become reality,by faith miracles happen. You see in all things in life you have to believe, now if you don't believe then you are not gonna receive, it just doesn't happen like that, The word of God says that if you have the faith the size of a mustard seed, you can move mountains. Do you know that the mustard seed is the smallest seed in the world which means that if you believe a tiny bit that what you are asking for, dreaming about visualizing will come to past then it is yours. This has been made way to hard by people who make all these rules that you have to follow, we are directly linked to God( universe, source,etc) what you need to do is build that relationship spend some time getting to know spirit and put your faith to the test, I assure you will not be sorry....


Faithworks, yes it does!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am 100% in agreement with this post! Faith most definitely works! Sometimes people ask me why I believe as I do... it really is a gift. And I think - as God provides and moves in my life - I gain more faith as I exercise my "faith muscles." Love you! AgapeLady