Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AHA

Lately, I have been doing some real soul searching, I have had some AHA MOMENTS, life is really a lesson well learned and there are many times in mine that I have felt as if I can do it all by myself, I have given things to God and spirit, ask for help and the second that I have stop praying, got up and tried to fix it myself. I have ran around looking for the solutions, talking to people, asking questions, when the answer has always been right in front of my face( you see sometimes when we pray and ask for answers we don't like the ones we get) so in taking this time to myself and spending it with God, my eyes have been truly open to the fact that you can do all that you want to do but God is the answer that you seek, he has all, knows all and is the best at all the things that you need in this lifetime, he is your lover, homie, friend and if you need one in the physical he can also hook you up. Take some time and spend it with God today,have your own AHA S!

No comments: