Wednesday, January 7, 2009

In Time

Today was a long day, I had a long list of things to do, clients to see and I also wanted to spend time with my family, so needless to say that at this time I am beat, but as I sit here in the silence I am allowing sprirt to speak to me so I will share.
We are only limited by our minds, we are limited by our thoughts you have to know that God and God's goodness is unlimited, so I truly believe that we have not because we ask not (James 4v2) When we take the time to sit in the stillness of God and truly figure out what we want,God And the Universe is ready to provide all, not in our timing but in the right timing.So understand that when you co-create just as you trust your, trust your source who only wants what best for you!


Blessings,
Faithworks2005

No comments: