Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with the old....




This morning I was up at 2am and as I prayed myself back to sleep I thought, oh my another year, there are so many things that will change. And then I thought, how many times have a said that or made resolutions only to break them. So this time I am going to live in the moment, in the very moment that God gives me, I am going to enjoy my life everyday and I am going to be grateful for everything.I will enjoy the stillness and spending time with spirit. I will not let others choices affect my choices and I will hold my power. You see all these things are so easy to do when you just relax, relax in God and in Spirit and allow them to prepare the way with you and for you. God Loves you and he wants nothing more in this world for you to be happy and prosper in all you do. So be out with the old and live in the now.

No comments: