Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dream Big

I am so excited, I just spent the last week of my life with some of the most wonderful people in the world. I went to hear many famous life coaches speak this week in Florida and I had a ball! I learned so much about the law of attraction, power of intentions and yes Angels( my favorite thing) as I got on the plane, to come home after spending a day in Magic kingdom, it made me realize some things, you know Walt Disney dreamed big, when people told him he was crazy he still dream big, he had a big dream about this little mouse spreading joy to people all over the world and look at Mickey now. You see that what God wants us all to do dream Big, have faith and know that there is nothing that you can't have if you believe you can. Life is what we make it, it is of your choosing, you can chose to have nothing or to have it all. God wants you to be happy that is why he gives you this wonderful staff of spirit that is just waiting on you to call on.Life is yours, what you think about you bring about, DREAM BIG. WALT DID!


Blessing,
www.faithworks2005.org

No comments: