Monday, December 1, 2008

Love the way it is suppose to be

Some days are always better than others, I mean there are days when you get up and everything flows wonderfully. Then there are those days when you get up and it is a constant struggle. I know those days all so well. Those are the days when I cling to the one that loves me the most , the one that no matter what offers his arms to me and says "I am here", no matter what you have done, "I forgive you" and no matter where you go "I will go with you". The one who says "I love you" and means it, the one that loves you so true that if you were never loved by another it would be ok. You know who that is? You know who loves you like that? the one that is ALWAYS there when you call, that one that loves you so much that if you were the only one in the world he still would have sent his only begotten son to die for you, yeah that one, God our Father. experience true love, the way it is suppose to be.

Praise God!

No comments: