Friday, December 12, 2008

Helping Others

In the last five years of my life things have really changed. God's spirit has moved greatly in my life and it has completely changed who I am. When you say things like that people think"oh Boy here it goes another God Crazy" but I am hear to tell you, yes I love God and Spirit and Angels, I love the relationship that I have with them and the awareness of miracles that they have brought to my life. I have seen things happen that I know there is no physical way they should be happening, I have heard things, I have met people, I have seen the move of God in my life and I just want to share it! Everybody thinks oh I have to do this and I have to do that, you have to do nothing but be you and God will do the rest. If there is anything that needs to go in your life, Spirit will remove it, you don't have to worry about doing it, the Angels know what is best for you and know this if they take something away..... You gotta know that something better is coming. So I feel now that my life purpose is to truly show people how they can experience this wonderful life of just having a relationship with spirit, not what anyone else tells you, but your relationship. I want to help.

Blessings,
www.faithworks2005.org

No comments: