Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Meditation

I am grateful to God.
All that I have, all that I am is the handiwork of God's infinite love & grace. My heart is filled with gratitude and love.
My heart is filled with gratitude and love. I turn my thoughts to God now & rest in presence of Love.
As I spend time in a sacred silence of prayer, I open my heart to abundant goodness and rest in the assurance that God is always here within me.
I give thanks for each moment that has brought me to this precious awareness. I give thanks for the people in my life, for places I have been, and for the circumstances that have made me who I am today.
I give thanks for my continual spiritual unfoldment and for the people and experiences that will nurture my spiritual development.
I surrender all to God- I release any preconceived outcomes to my prayers. knowing that my good is coming to me in the right & perfect way.
In awareness of the goodness of God , I am immersed in peace and ready to experience the fullness of life.

With an open mind & heart I say, Thank You, God



Blessings!www.freewebs.com/fporter

No comments: