Sunday, September 9, 2007

The Broom(angel message)

Greetings,
As I was speaking to a friend of mine today the Angels of the Lord began to speak they told me that not only she but many people who read this today will need this message: Many of us always seem to have excuses of why we cannot commitment ourselves to the Lord whether it is something that we don't want to give up, stop doing, or someone we don't want to give up we always say when I get myself together I will , I can't go to God like this, I can't pray he won't hear me, I am not good enough I can't , I can't, I can't. You see we are trying to fix things our self but we say that we trust God, we try to work things out but we say I gave that to God Girl, We try to fix others but we say I prayed about that & I am through with it. Just the way that your Floors get dirty & you put up the broom to sweep them, the Lord says today Let me be your broom there is no need for you to try to clean up for him he says I will clean it up for you, come to me as you are with all that you are or not! Come to me with the dirty floors & I will clean it up for you, I will do one room at a time I will take my time & make sure that it is sparkling clean. Then we will invite guest over to see the new floors.
Let the lord be your broom today..~~~~~
Psalm 9 v 10
Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Blessings!!

Faithworks 2005
This message is inspired by DF.
I will be on for live chat today from 6 PM- 7 PM www.freewebs.com/fporter/
Please pass this on to someone who my need a word.

No comments: