Friday, September 7, 2007

David's Stone

The five smooth stones chosen by David out of the brook represents five irrefutable statements of Truth. These five statements. slung from a mind confident of itself and its cause. will suddenly crush the forehead of Goliath, error's giant. These statements are covered by the following affirmations:
I am the beloved of the Lord, and He will be with me in all righteous words and they shall accomplish that for which I send them forth.
I cannot be deprived of my own, and I dissolve in my own mind and in the minds of all humankind the belief that what is mine cannot be withheld from me.
My own shall, by the sure and certain law of God come to me, and I now welcome it in presence of this clear perception of Truth.
I am under obligations to no one. God my opulent Father, has poured out to me all resource, and I am mighty river of affluence and abundance.
My bounty is so great that humankind marvel at its sumptuous abundance. I own nothing selfishly, yet all things in existence are mine to use and, in divine wisdom, to bestow upon others.

No comments: