Friday, April 6, 2012

Live Today



Lately I have had overwhelming feelings of joy and peace. No matter what is going on around me, I feel so grounded and happy. I sat down yesterday and I realized somethings. I have made peace with my life just as it is right now, this very moment everything and everyone in my life are placed exactly where they are suppose to be and life is good, it is good today. The purpose of my sharing this is that once you know that you know everything begins to flow. You don;t have to keep asking when, where how, you just have to know that God had heard every single prayer that you have prayed and is in the mist of aligning the universe to bring to you your very desires. Don't get caught up in what if, and maybe's just give thanks and live today!


Blessings,
Fran

No comments: