Thursday, September 1, 2011

You can always start over

Today as I was cleaning out my flower garden my angel began to speak to me.She said, do you know that the life you live is the very words you speak it is the very thoughts you think? Of course I do.. She contiued, "do you know how many people know that but still say and think things that they don't want? No matter how bad it may look in the physical realm there is a heavenly realm that is fast at work to bring about the desires of your heart, however if the desires of you heart are not the same as the way you speak, feel and think then there is a problem. It is so easy to stay where you have always been because it is comfortable. It takes time to change a negative pattern, but the minute you began to do that is the minute your life becomes what you desire. Tell them to find a reason to smile today, find joy in something anything and give thanks for the little things like hands, ears, sight and watch as heavens gate open and began to obey the commands of their spirits. Ok ?" I said I will deliver the message, she said " One more thing even if they fall off, it is ok to start over".


Thank you Katie for this wonderful message. I encourage all of you to step back into what you know works align your words with your thoughts.


www.angelswithfran.org

No comments: