Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let's Create



Most of the time we are trying to create the life that we want, but what I have learned from a lot of my clients is that we truly don't know what we want.You are creating every second of your life either by design or default. So to make sure that you are creating the life you truly desire ask yourself this:

1) I want to know what I want
2) Why do I want it?
3) Am I being what I want to attract?
4) Am I spending time affirming, expecting, visualizing?
5) Did I write it down?
6) Do I have a vision board?
7) Do I dream big or do you limit the universe?
8) Do I believe that I am worthy?
9) Do I hold myself accountable
10) Do I believe I will really get what I want?

One you have answered these questions then you are ready to create your life. Spend time 10-15 minutes a day to work on your vision for your life. You are the co-creator.

Be Blessed
Fran

No comments: