Thursday, September 9, 2010

Living my life like it's golden





Today marks 6 years that I have been self employed. As I sit back and looked over my life I am amazed and awed at the same time. I have been lead to share some of my journey, talk about co- creating your life. So many people, teach the Law of Attraction, Think and Grow Rich, Keys to the Kingdom, and many, many more but does our life reflect what you teach?

After I was forced to leave a job that I literally hated, but stayed because I thought that it was the only way to make money I was forced to activated my faith and all those things that I had learned over the years, So after I had cried for 5 days, I decided to be still and listen to the direction of the spirit. You see you can have the paint, the paint brush and all the tools, however if you are not using the proper application, your paint will look terrible.

See it matters not if you know the Secret but you don't know how to use it.I can sit here in my office in the most peaceful place in my spirit that I have ever been and tell you that yes, I am living the exact life that I co-created,because I know how to use the tools. Not telling you something I read about but yet something I know about.

It works if you do it right and I feel that part of my life's purpose is to show you how. Everyone deserves to be happy, healthy, and whole.


http://www.angelswithfran.org/

No comments: