Monday, June 7, 2010

What Really Makes you Happy?

"His master replied, 'Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master's happiness!' Matt 25v21 NIV
We were all born with a purpose, we have been entrusted with so much in this lifetime, and we have the ability to have, do or be whatever we want to be. We can be happy, sad, rich, poor, have many friends or none at all, we can be loved or not loved. Today I had to really think about what would make me happy? My answer, to be able to fulfill my purpose in this lifetime so that I would not have to come back, to have the life that God created me to have, to help as many people as I can discover the spirit realm of this wonderful universe, and allow all that is good, to come in to every living being on God's green earth. To have all of my family & friends come into this wonderful awareness that I have that the Source, The true Source of your happiness STANDS WAITING ON YOU TO REALIZE!!!!!! What really makes you happy?
I praise GOD from whom all blessings flow! He is so worthy to be praised!
~ Blessings

No comments: