Saturday, September 12, 2009

God Working in my Life

I am sitting here reflecting about the turns and travels of the last 2 years of my life. God and the Angels have really done a work in me, not just in me but with me when I think about the things that I have been through in those 2 years it amazes me. I lost my job and began to work for God. I have travel to many wonderful places, I have met many wonderful people and my Angels have guided, educated, uplifted and encouraged 100s of people. As I sit here I am very humbled that I was chosen to do this work. I am happier than I have every been, I am more abundant than I have every been and I have some of the most wonderful friends.

All the things that I had to let go of has been replaced by things that God and the Angels have brought into my life, it is WONDERFUL. Thinking back I remember siting and thinking" One day I will be working for myself, one day I will be able to attend all Asia( my daughter who is 21) school events etc, one day I will be able to have what I want" Well her I sit in that day. If is somewhat frightening when you realize that all the things that you have thought are now things and you are living in them.

What I am trying to say is that God is able to do all you can imagine, think or dream even those things that you can't think. We live in a universe that is unlimited, there is no ceiling on the goodness of God( your source,universe,spirit) you just have to walk in your faith, trust God.. Try him he will not let you down.


Blessings,

Faithworks

No comments: