Tuesday, June 30, 2009




It is almost 12 midnight here and I just could not sleep until I had written, today was a very wonderful day, in which I feel truly blessed and connected with God( Source Energy) all day long. As I got up this morning and I was praying I was asking "why is it that everyone feels like there is not enough?" I sat for a second and I heard the voice of Spirit say" it is because they are not aware that I am limitless". You see there is not a reason to feel like you won't or don't have enough, you must think as God thinks, God is unlimited, I know that lack and limitations never cross his mind, so if you are one with God.... That makes you to limitless. Tap into the resource of God, you want be sorry.


Many Blessings.

faithworks2005

www.angelswithfran.org

No comments: