Friday, November 7, 2008

God is Amazing

Today was a most unusual one, I went for my walk as I do every morning, I walk around a local art gallery that we have here it is closed when I get there, but strangely enough it was open this morning, the Angels had surprises for me. Everyday when I write I as spirit to use me, to give me something that someone may need, well that’s what it did today in a very powerful way. I walked into this gallery surrounded by all this beautiful marble, as I journey down the hall, where was I lead, of course in the roman art gallery, where I was reminded of Gods power, and why I am so awed by him on a daily bases. I was first met by the paint of David and Goliath, you know that he cut the giants head off the his own sword, defeating him against all odds, them I see a picture of the angels worship the Blessed Mother, then to St. Francis worshipping God, his devotion went so deep that he had piercing in his hand, as Jesus did on the cross. I heard a voice say “Welcome we are glad to see you!” I was in amazement of how I had not visited this place since I was 13 years old and I was brought to exactly where I needed to be, I saw St. Michael, defeating rebel angels, St. Peter with the key, St Mark with his angel and the list goes on. I know that you are wondering what is the meaning of all this to me. It was a reminded that the same God of then is the same God of now, that miracles exist if you believe that they do and all those wonder Saints and Angels are still there for us even now. God is the same God of Glory, Power and Honor. Worthy to be praised!

No comments: